My dad and Anna came to celebrate Christmas with us on the 26th. In lieu of presents this year, Pap and Nana took the kids rock climbing (James and I got to join as well!). They also paid for each of them to sponsor a child in another country. Ethan picked a boy in Maexico, Nolan picked a girl in Nicaragua, and Lydia picked a girl in the Dominican Republic. They all chose a child the same age as them with a similar birthdate. I know Ethan remembers the living situations of the poor people in Mexico, but the other two probably don't. I am hoping this will be a reminder that there are less fortunate people in the world that need our help.
| Ethan, Dad, and Pap working with Ethan's new Inventions kit |
![]() |
| Pap and Ethan looking up some information on Ethan's I-pad |
![]() |
| Pap helping Nolan prepare to climb |
![]() |
| Brushing up on our belaying skills |
![]() |
| Ready to climb |
![]() |
| Ethan at the top |
![]() |
| The big race |
![]() |
| NoJo |
![]() |
| Lydia |
| Family dinner at Carrabba's |
![]() |
| Spiny bikes in the snow! |









No comments:
Post a Comment