I finally had a chance to take the kids to a trampoline park. Abby and I took the kids to Grand Rapids to Skyzone over winter break. We had a small incident on the way to Grand Rapids. Apparently Lydia gets carsick. I knew that she did, but it was always just her complaining that her belly hurts and I would just tell her to look out the window and it would be fine. Well, this time she was playing with her iPad and didn't realize she was going to get sick. All of the sudden, Abby turns around and says very calmly, "oh Lydia, oh no, Lydia, oh." She was puking all over herself, her iPad, and the car. We had to pull over in the middle of nowhere and scramble for ways to clean it up. Since we were halfway there, we stopped at Old Navy and grabbed a new outfit (and even a new coat!) at a great price. She ended up being fine the rest of the day and the kids loved sky zone. Before heading home, we had lunch with Shelby and her kiddos. We made sure to take the highway home!
 |
| Nolan loved jumping into the pit |
 |
| Lydia too |
 |
| Ethan liked the dodgeball area |
No comments:
Post a Comment