Ethan decided he wanted to do football this year. James and I weren't so sure, so we made him do football camp this summer. He loved it and was insistent that he wanted to do it, SO...we're in it. He started conditioning last week...4 days a week for 2 hours each day. Next week they put on the pads! Once school starts practice will be 3 days a week for 1 1/2 hours and then games on Saturday. I still kind of giggle when I say we have to pick up Ethan from football practice because never in a million years did I think he would want to play, but I love it. We'll see if he wants to play past this season, but we'll enjoy it while it lasts. I guess we have started life with kids in sports! I am just waiting for spring when all three kids are in teeball/ baseball. Should be fun!
The Notebook Series: Books Up the Mountain
3 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment