Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Preschool integrated project

If you've been reading my blog for a while you may remember that every year the preschool classes at JFK (K1 - K3) do a big show at the end of the school year.  Each year the theme is different.  The first year Nolan was involved it was countries, last year was time periods, and this year was ecosystems.  Lydia's class did the rainforest and Nolan's class did the tiaga.  From Christmas on, they learned about their ecosystem (and the others) and worked hard to perfect their presentation.  It always amazes me how well put together the integrated project is.  This year Lydia was a rainforest "native" and Nolan was a fox from the tiaga.  They both did a great job!
Our little rainforest princess

Nolan the fox and Lydia the "native"



Miss Karla and some kids from Nolan's class

Lydia ready to perform

All of the preschool kids singing together in the finale

Conveniently Nolan and Lydia's class were on the same part of the stage
Zane and Nolan
Mya and Nolan


After many attempts (the reason for my delay in posting!), I was not able to get Lydia's video on the blog.  I think it was too big.  So, I had to put it on another site and link it.  You can see the video of Lydia's class' presention here.  Lydia is second in from the right (with the blonde hair).  You really should watch it, it's cute!

My camera was running out of batteries, so, by the time Nolan got on the stage, I had to take shortened videos which, I guess is why I easily downloaded it to the blog.  Nolan is the last fox to cross the stage.


No comments: