The week the packers came to our house to pack us up and move us, was a little crazy. They left our beds for the first few days, but packed our table right away and a couple of other things that are pretty important in daily life. They started packing us on Monday and by Thursday we were spending the night at friend's houses for the next 10 days. Friday they loaded the truck and our things were on their way to Michigan...no turning back now! I want to thank all of our friends that were so generous in letting us stay with them over our last 10 days in Mexico!
Poor Ethan had to do his homework on the ledge in the playroom since everything was gone!
Boxes, boxes, and more boxes. All I kept thinking all week was that I was going to have to unpack all of those boxes and find a place for everything in those boxes along with everything that came out of storage! STRESSFUL!!
 |
| Goodbye everything! See you in Michigan... |
No comments:
Post a Comment