Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paradise...

Back to Majahua!  Everytime I go, I fall more and more in love.  This place is so secluded and beautiful and sharing it with great friends for three days makes it the perfect vacation!  The only thing missing this time was James.  He, unfortunately, had to fly back to the US for his Grandfather's funeral.  We missed him a ton, but the kids and I still had a wonderful time!
Welcome...to paradise!

The bungalows

Love the carved and painted "Sleeping Mexican" bar

The butterfly that welcomed us to our room

The kids have such a great time together.


Me and the famous "restaurant" from this post last year on our first trip to Troncones

The beautiful lagoon and wild horses

The kid's table

Ryan and Lydia hanging out in the hammock on our porch in the morning

The kids looking for shells

Flying kites on the beach

My view for the day


And this view!
Walking down to beach for lunch

Playing in the ocean at lunch


My delicious meal...

Nolan was playing in the rocks by the restaurant and stepped on a sea urchin. 
He had 6 spines stuck in his foot (5 on the bottom and one on the top of his baby toe). 
He was screaming until we got ice on it.  The ones on the bottom of his foot
just look like dots a week later, but I have to take him to the doctor to look at the
one on his baby toe.  Poor guy!  We had to have our friends come from the
resort to rescue us since Nolan couldn't walk too well.

Noemi, Charlotte, Mya, and Ethan playing headbands

Oh...and Tony!

Ben was a first responder.  He tried to get the spines out of Nolan's
foot, but they weren't budging!

Lydia listening to the shell.  She called it her "party rock."


It you've read my blog before you know how much I love sunsets....

No comments: