And the fun and relaxation continue for another day....
 |
| Lydia, Lynda, Mya, and Nolan looking for Waldo |
 |
| Lydia, Noemi, and Ryan making a cake |
 |
| Ethan and Mya getting into the Mexico spirit...sharing a bottle of tequila at the bar! |
 |
Happy hour by the pool...I must have ordered a lot of margaritas because,
by the end of the trip, the waiters were calling me "Margarita" |
 |
| You just can't get away from the gorgeous views! |
 |
| Mya and Lydia ready for dinner and the Super Bowl! |
 |
| Can't forget about the sunset (even when the Super Bowl is on!) |
 |
| Missy and her two new besties! |
 |
| Watching the Super Bowl basically on the beach...James would have been in heaven |
 |
| I loved my red snapper in diablo sauce! |
 |
| Missy smelling the diablo sauce on my finger...this picture was too funny not to include! |
 |
| Me, Missy, and Terri Lynn |
 |
| A cute, but not so clear, picture of Catherine, Missy, Terri Lynn, me, and Lynda |
 |
I had to get a picture of my favorite dessert in the world....Banana Hammock
(bananas wrapped in tortillas and fried with caramel sauce on top and vanilla ice cream) |
 |
Alec, Missy, and I with our favorite waiter
(although I'm not so sure now that he changed my name!) |
 |
This isn't the best picture either, but it's a picture of about half of our group at the
resort (we took over the whole thing...all 8 bungalows!). Jeff, Mark, Ben,
Catherine, Missy, Terri Lynn, me, and Lynda |
 |
| The view from my bed when I woke up in the morning! |
 |
| The last morning the kids were all "plugged in" |
 |
| That's Lydia under that sombrero! |
No comments:
Post a Comment