Friday, August 19, 2011

Zoo in Queretaro

Since we had a week in Queretaro with no camps and no school, some friends and I decided to check out the Zoo. We pass it everytime we go to the airport and it never looked very promising, but I had heard good things. We were pleasantly surprised. It wasn't the cleanest zoo, but this is Mexico after all, and they had plenty of animals to see.


They had two very cute baby tigers






Lydia checking out the birds



So, this was interesting...they had a ditch, so the camels

couldn't get out, but the kids could get in if they weren't

being watched! We're not in the US anymore!




The kids enjoyed the playground as much as the animals





I could have touched the hippos (if I reached out very far,

but still) It was a little too close for comfort for me!
The kiddos...Lydia, Nolan, Zane, Ben, Laurel

Ethan, Mya, and Rebecca



Silly picture!

No comments: