The Friday before school started, Lydia and Nolan were able to go to school and meet their teachers.
(Lydia calls her "Mario" Beny)
Nolan with his teachers...Miss Nora
and Miss Karla
The preschool staggers the start, so only Nolan and Ethan had school on Monday (Lydia came for support). Unfortunately, this is the only good shot I got that day. The first day was really interesting because I dropped Nolan off no problem, but I cried after dropping Ethan off (I haven't done that since he went to preschool for the first time). I was already feeling bad for him because the one friend who is in his class is out of the country until at least January and then the teacher spoke only Spanish to him. It was fine (we do live in Mexico after all), but I could tell he was a little nervous and then I ran into a friend of mine who was crying and I broke down too. Very strange morning, but they both ended up having a great day!
Nolan with his teachers...Miss Nora
and Miss Karla
The preschool staggers the start, so only Nolan and Ethan had school on Monday (Lydia came for support). Unfortunately, this is the only good shot I got that day. The first day was really interesting because I dropped Nolan off no problem, but I cried after dropping Ethan off (I haven't done that since he went to preschool for the first time). I was already feeling bad for him because the one friend who is in his class is out of the country until at least January and then the teacher spoke only Spanish to him. It was fine (we do live in Mexico after all), but I could tell he was a little nervous and then I ran into a friend of mine who was crying and I broke down too. Very strange morning, but they both ended up having a great day!







1 comment:
Man, I am so jealous! I long for the day all of mine are in school! I love one of the last shots of Lydia... she looks like she's saying "okay Mom, enough with the pictures!". I can't believe how big they all have gotten! So cute!!
Post a Comment