playing in the square before the tour.

Lydia on the trolley
Ethan, Ken, Nolan, and Yuki
Our Trolley
The fam walking the steps to a monument where some people were shot (I was chasing Lydia around and trying to keep Nolan from falling off the other side of the wall, so I didn't quite catch the whole thing). It was beautiful though!James liked his patchwork suit.
Lydia and mommy on the trolley It's pretty amazing (and a great landmark to look for when you're lost!).
Queretaro has 42 churches and 24 cathedrals
in the city alone (I got that fact!).
After the trolley, all 22 of us went to grab something to eat in another square. We sat outside, the kids played in the square, Nolan, broke a glass, Lydia spilled milk all over the table, and then we lost Nolan. James had Lydia out in the square because she was being a pain and Nolan went out with Yuki and his mom and didn't have any shoes on. James asked him where his shoes were and he said in the car. James knew they weren't in the car, so he told him to go back to the table to see me and put his shoes on. Well, I had gone to take Ethan to the bathroom, so I wasn't at the table anymore and, in turn, I wasn't keeping an eye on the square and Nolan and Lydia. I came back from the bathroom and no one could find Nolan. One of the scariest moments of my life! We were looking all over the square, all over the restaurant for what seemed like 10 minutes, but probably was 2. James ended up finding him down the side street we had come up to go to the restaurant. Thank God! Apparently, he was going back to the car to find his shoes. Yet another eventful lunch with the Damicos!






1 comment:
LOVE the picture of Lydia passed out! I'm so happy to hear things are going so well now and how you are all adjusting... even though you are missed here!
Post a Comment