Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can we move yet???

I'm sure I'll feel different in a few months, but I am not enjoying the Michigan winter this year!

My tires on my van stink and half the time I can't get up my driveway. This morning, I tried to doing my usual head start on the street and then tackle the climb (which actually isn't even that bad). It was so slippery out that I ended up going sideways into our recycling bins. I tried about a dozen times (almost hitting our mailbox and getting in the grass in the process)and still couldn't make it up. I got out to move the recycling bins out of the middle of the road and my feet went out from under me and I landed flat on my back. At this point, I was not very happy. I went to move the second bin, being very careful, and slipped again and landed on my butt. I just threw the bin (yes, my temper was showing), got in the car and parked it at the bottom of my driveway. I had to bring Nolan and Lydia and my groceries up the slippery driveway.

Needless to say, I've been sore all day and I'm sure it'll be worse tomorrow.

Okay, I'm done complaining, but When is Spring???

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

That's so funny, well I'm sure to you it wasn't, but to me...it was :). See you tomorrow.