I can't believe how much snow we are getting! It's been snowing for almost a week straight. I'm already so sick of it and it's only December. I just can't wait to see what January and February have to bring!
Despite the snow, we had a great weekend. My Dad and Stepmom were in town from Florida. They flew in on Thursday instead of Friday because of the snow and we had to do some "creative thinking" as far as getting people and cars where they needed to be, but it all worked out. Ethan introduced Pap and Nana to the Wii while they were here. Lots of MarioKart, bowling, and golf. It was something fun to do while we were snowed in!
Yesterday they were off to Chicago and we drove to Detroit for our "Christmas Eve" celebration with James' mom's family. It was nice to see family that we only see once or twice a year, but it was a long day. Two hour drive there, Nolan and me (and eventually Ethan) with a stomach virus, then a two hour drive home. Good food, good company, but way too short of a visit and A LOT of work for us! Not great fun when not feeling well!
The Notebook Series: Books Up the Mountain
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
I know, isn't this snow insane! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon! We get to drive to Detroit on Firday, but we're staying the night and not coming home until Saturday evening, so that's makes it a little more worthwhile. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! BTW...I LOVE those snowballs that you made! Yum. :)
Post a Comment