Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Plan

Well, this whole blog thing isn't working out quite as well as I expected. We are now down to one computer and constantly fighting over it at night. Between editing/ organizing pictures and keeping up with email, I haven't had a chance to update. My new plan is to update once a week to try to keep up with things. We'll see how well that works.

I finally have a video of Lydia crawling and one of her standing up. She is moving around every where and getting into LOTS of trouble! (especially with the Christmas tree up!) I thought since she was a girl that she would be better about those things, but she's almost worse. She looks at me as she's crawling to something she knows she isn't allowed to touch and smiles. Hard to get angry with that!








We had a great Thanksgiving. It was nice to see everyone that we only usually see once a year and catch up. Ethan was loving the Wii in my mom's basement and was a little more than excited when his Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa was his very own Mariokart Wii (and the Wii)! That has been fun trying to manage time spent on that, but we're working it out.

It's crazy that Christmas was so close to Thanksgiving this year. It feels like we're rushing around trying to fit everything in. At least I had most of my shopping done in November, but I had many returns to make and people to see!

We have still managed to have a fun time getting ready for the holidays though. We went and saw Santa yesterday which was interesting with three kids, but turned out fine. Lydia just stared at him the whole time, Nolan sat silently, and Ethan talked his ear off....pretty typical. Ethan wrote a letter to Santa while we were in line and asked for "new Christmas lights"??? He had written a letter to Santa at home asking for "the biggest Optimus Prime, a dinobot, and a bouncy thing," so he thought he had to think of something else....don't know where that came from though!

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

I can't believe how well your kids did with Santa...Riley is going to be terrified :). Lucky you!