Another successful season of Let Me Run ended at the end of November with the WMU Turkey Trot 5k. Bob, Ursula, and I had a fantastic group of boys this season and had a blast with them for seven weeks! The race was very cold and slippery, but all of the boys had fun and were proud of themselves and their 5k times. I love being in charge of this program!!
 |
| James, Ashton, Robert, Braden, Blake, Sawyer, Ethan, and Jamieson |
 |
| Our bus to the Turkey Trot! |
 |
| Stretching before the race |
 |
| Both teams and coaches |
 |
| Ashton and Sawyer finishing strong |
 |
| Charlie and I ran most of the race together |
 |
| Ursula and Jamieson |
 |
| "Let me be me, Let me reach out, Let me run!" |
 |
| James, Bob (who won his age group!), and Blake |
 |
| Best first place prize ever! Turkey hat! |
No comments:
Post a Comment