Saturday, September 13, 2014

Garth Brooks Concert (aka best concert ever!)

My sister called me over the summer so excited that she got tickets to Garth Brooks in September and did James and I want to go?....um, YES!!  I was so upset years ago when Garth stopped touring.  It's always been on my bucket list to see him in concert.  We almost paid $300 (or whatever it was!) a ticket in Vegas to see him, but we just couldn't do it. 

The concert did not disappoint.  Even James, who's not the biggest Garth Brooks fan, said it was the best concert he's seen (and he saw a few of his favorites this year!).  Garth knows how to work the crowd and there's so much energy and excitement in the air.  I was like a school girl.  We had floor seats that were awesome and I sang every word to every song and screamed the whole time!  Garth is the best!!






Ugh!!  Love him!





Jess and Justin
Sisters who love Garth Brooks!
Fun, fun times!  Thanks Jess!

No comments: