Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ethan's 11th Birthday

We told Ethan that this was the last year for a big birthday party, so we went all out.  We took Ethan and six of his friends to Airway Lanes for lots of fun and then he had seven of his friends sleepover.  Ethan, Brendan, DeWitt, Luke, Ethan H., Joe, Ben, and Liam had a little too much fun and were up well into the morning hours.  I'm glad Ethan had a fun party, but I am done with the big sleepovers for him!!



Ready for Laser Tag!



Opening presents!
I really can't believe that we have an 11 year old.  Ethan is really fun to be around.  He gets jokes (sometimes jokes he shouldn't) and is becoming more and more responsible and independent.  I'm not sure I love the things he's learning from his friends and the issues that come with growing up, but I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds for Ethan!

Ethan's favorites at 11:
What is your favorite color?  Pink
What is your favorite toy?  Pokemon Cards
What is your favorite fruit?  Apple with Peanut Butter
What is your favorite TV show?  Teen Titans Go
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Tomato Soup
What is your favorite outfit?  Comfy Pants and Shirt
What is your favorite game?  Pokemon X
What is your favorite snack? Super Cheesy Goldfish
What is your favorite animal? Penguins
What is your favorite song?  Anaconda
What is your favorite book?  Heroes of Olympus Series
Who is your best friend?  Luke
What is your favorite cereal?  Krave S'mores
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play in the Snow
What is your favorite drink?  Mountain Dew
What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
What do you take to bed with you at night? Pokemon Plush
What is your favorite breakfast?  Doughnuts
What is your favorite dinner?  Spicy Chicken Wings
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cook


Banana Graham Cracker Birthday Breakfast

Ethan has a "girlfriend" since last year who made him this card with candy. 


No comments: