For the last half of the trip, we headed to Lancaster to see my Dad's side of the family. It was great to catch up with them after two years! The first full day we were there, my cousin had to work and James, Ethan, my Dad, and Uncle went golfing, so Anna and I took some of the kids to the park, lunch, and miniature golfing. The park was really the coolest park I've ever seen with all kinds of different and interesting things to play on. I had to try many of them myself!
 |
| Acelyn (my cousin, Danielle's daughter) and Lydia |
 |
| Nana pushing the kids on this parks version of the merry-go-round |
 |
| Nolan, Lydia, and Acelyn |
 |
| Lydia and Nana bouncing together |
 |
| Putt putt time! |
 |
| Lydia, Brecken, and Jeremiah enjoying some pretzels before pizza |
No comments:
Post a Comment