Sunday, December 2, 2012

School Parties and Trick or Treating

The day of Halloween started with a party at Lydia's school.  They had activities set up for the kids to participate in.  I was in charge of the "pickle on a spoon walk."

Lydia's Class on Halloween
My little girl, "Hermoine"
Lydia and her friend, Maya

A couple of hours later, I was off to Nolan's class party.  I could only stay for a short while because I had to make it to Ethan's party, but I was able to participate with Nolan at a couple of the centers and see the school parade.

Nolan and one of his friends in his class
Nolan's class on Halloween

Nolan's class in the parade
Ethan at his class party

Ethan's class playing "mummy ball"

Halloween evening, James took the kids trick or treating in the neighborhood.  Nolan and Lydia petered out after about an hour, but Ethan kept going....we had so much candy!

"Harry" and "Ron" ready for trick or treating



No comments: