Decorating the Christmas tree:
| Ethan |
| Nolan |
| Lydia had to dress up as Cinderella to decorate the tree |
| We saved Ethan's Grinch mask from school last year |
| The snow buddies village |
![]() |
| The finished product! |
![]() |
| "Snowgo," (our elf) climbed in our alebrije's mouth! |
| Frosty was at Nolan's school |
On December 1st I put a note in our advent calendar telling the kids to get their pajamas on and look in their bed's for a special surprise. I had a ticket to the "minivan express" hidden under their covers. I made them all hot chocolate and we got in the car and drove around looking at Christmas lights. This will definitely become a tradition. The kids absolutely loved it!! Thank you pinterest!!



1 comment:
Aww, that's a great one! I just might steal it!!
Post a Comment