Monday, April 23, 2012

Carrowinds

When we were in Charlotte, Christy and I took the four older kids to Carrowinds amusement park.  It was kind of a bummer for Nolan because he wasn't quite tall enough for the bigger rides that the other kids could ride.  The highlight of the day for Ethan and Kaitlyn was hitting the 52 inches mark and being able to ride the windseeker.  The windseeker goes up to 30 miles per hour 301 feet above the ground.  I was behind them on the ride and was freaking out that they were going to fall out (although it's impossible).  They were so excited and loved every minute!
Kaitlyn, Ethan, and Kendyl with Charlie Brown
The four olders
Nolan's favorite ride of the day
The Easter Bunny was there!

Maddie, Kaitlyn, and Ethan on the normal swings
Nolan and I went to a Spnge Bob 4-D show while
the others rode a 48 inches ride. 
Kendyl and Maddie on the bumper cars

"Harry Potter"
Christy and I in front of my first ride of the day!

No comments: