So, last week I tried to get Nolan potty trained before he starts school in the fall. This is how it went....
Yes, it's a picture of Lydia on the potty! Nolan wouldn't sit on the potty so I sat Lydia on it before I put her swim diaper on and she peed! It didn't go any better with Nolan, so I decided to wait a few more weeks. I am in for it with this one.
Lol... just potty train her early so you at least have one out of the way. Maybe after seeing his baby sister wear undies it will make him want to wear them too :)
2 comments:
Lol... just potty train her early so you at least have one out of the way. Maybe after seeing his baby sister wear undies it will make him want to wear them too :)
poor you! i'm serious! did you learn anything at that seminar at the school?
Post a Comment