James and the boysI turned 31 on Sunday, so James and I stayed up in Grand Rapids Saturday night and went out to dinner with friends. My mom took the kids home and stayed with them overnight. We went to the Melting Pot, which was great as usual and then went to the BOB bar. It was fun to have a night out and not have to worry about getting up with the kids the next morning! It was definitely a great birthday. It made up for my 30th last year because I was over 40 weeks pregnant and so annoyed that I hadn't had a freaking baby! Here's a few pictures from the evening:
Justin, Jessie, James, Mandy, Christy, Mike, Morgan,and Rich. Celebrating Mandy and Rich's Birthdays!
Justin, Jessie (brother-in-law and sister),James, and me
The guys at the BOB (Mike, James, Justin, and Rich)
The girls at the BOB (Morgan, Mandy,Jessie, and Christy)
A few weeks ago Ethan taught Nolan how to do a forward roll. Now he goes around doing them all the time...."watch, mom...." Here's a video:




No comments:
Post a Comment