The morning of the Katy Perry concert in Grand Rapids, Bob called me to say that he had three extra tickets to the show and did I want to go. OF COURSE!! Lydia loves music and I knew Cai was going, so I decided to take the chance and see what she thought. Katy Perry put on a fantastic show (lots of costume changes and dancing!) and Lydia absolutely loved it! Now she wants to see everyone she likes in concert...I think I've created a monster! Thanks Osner-Hacketts!!
![]() |
| Lydia and Cai before the show |
![]() |
| Intensely watching the show! |
| Lydia, me, and Elise (she took the third ticket!) |
| Bob, Lydia, and me |
![]() |
| The balloon drop during the finale |
![]() |
| Chris and Cai |
![]() |
| Katy Perry flying in with the balloons |







No comments:
Post a Comment