Ahhhh…back in Mexico! It was so great to be back in Queretaro. I got to visit most of my favorite places and see some of my favorite people in the world! (During a girls' night, we even skyped with a couple more!). The food was spectacular of course and so was the weather!
 |
| The streets of San Miguel |
 |
| I had to get a cajeta (caramel) filled churro! |
 |
| Missy was a great hostess! We had a fabulous time! |
 |
| Girl's night! Missy, Josee, Kim, Mandy, and Lolis |
 |
| The fountain that Nolan was in years before when we first moved to Mexico |
 |
| The best carnets in the world! Los Laurales |
We had an early flight home, so, the last night, I was staying with James at the hotel instead of Missy and Jason's. I hooked up with him and his coworkers for dinner in centro Queretaro. James wanted to show those interested our favorite nightlife spot in Queretaro….La Encrucijada rock bar. The first set doesn't start until after 11:00! Needless to say, we were out until way too late (2:30 am) for our 4:30 am wake up call! The Europeans can really party! And so can the Mexicans, but we already knew that!
 |
| James was excited about being at La Encrucijada again! |
 |
| As good as we remembered. And I still love that lead singer! |
 |
| Me with a couple of the Eurpoeans. |
 |
| More of the European crew |
 |
| The Mexicans... |
No comments:
Post a Comment