Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ethan's 10th Birthday

Double Digits.  I cannot believe I have a child that is 10!  I remember when I turned 10 and thought it was such a huge deal to be double digits.  Ethan wasn't as excited to be 10 as I was when I was his age, but he had fun.  He had his sleepover party earlier in the month and then when Pap and Nana were visiting, we went to airway lanes to play some laser tag, do the laser maze, and play some arcade games. On his birthday, we had the usual cake for breakfast.  James was out of town, so I took the kids to  Ethan's choice for dinner (Taco Bell).  

Look at all of those candles!



Ethan's favorites
 
What is your favorite color?  Orange
What is your favorite toy?  Nintendo DS
What is your favorite fruit?  Banana
What is your favorite TV show?  Teen Titans Go
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Spicy Chicken Wings
What is your favorite outfit?  Comfy Pants
What is your favorite game?  Pokemon Video Game
What is your favorite snack? Pop Tarts
What is your favorite animal? Penguins
What is your favorite song?  Party Rock Anthem
What is your favorite book?  Harry Potter Series and Percy Jackson Series
Who is your best friend?  DeWitt 
What is your favorite cereal?  Frosted Flakes
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play Baseball
What is your favorite drink?  Gatorade
What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
What do you take to bed with you at night? Stuffed Animals
What is your favorite breakfast?  Pop Tarts
What is your favorite dinner?  Octopus
What do you want to be when you grow up? Author

No comments: