further this time and taped pictures to the inside
of the bin so everyone knows where things go.
The cloth bins also have a picture of what goes inside
One of the Ethan and Nolan's closets before
After...Each of the boys has a small bin for "memory items." The legos are organized by collection (pirate, star wars, etc) and labeled. That was easy to do because we've kept them separate since the begining. I still don't love the piles of clothes, but we don't have a dresser in their room, so it's what I have to work with.
Another closet before
After
After: her out of season clothes are hung up nicely, clothes to grow into are in a winter and summer bin at the bottom of the closet, which frees up all kinds of space on the middle shelf!
I don't have a before picture, but here's another one of Lydia's closet with extra blankets, dress up clothes, little people, and her memory box. I'm sure you can imagine what it looked like before with everything just thrown in there.
The pantry before. It's hard to see, but it drove me CRAZY everytime I went into it. Stuff was just scattered about and don't even get me started on the medicine!

Again, it's hard to see, but it's much more organized and looks so much prettier. The medicine is also organized in baskets and labeled according to illness/ body part. I feel so much better!
I got rid of the broken bins, added (and labeled) some plastic bins and even freed up a shelf on the bottom.
Another closet in the hallway that holds everything that doesn't have another home.
After picture
More random shelves on the way to the laundry room. I don't have any before pictures, but I cleared off enough space for Ethan's Tae Kwon Do bag and organized the playdoh, paints (up on the higher shelf so only I can reach them), and backpacks.







1 comment:
Haha... Yea, those closets "before" would've driven me CRAZY! Very nice end product! I think this may be one of my favorite posts ;)
Post a Comment