Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ethan's First Year of Soccer!

As I mentioned a few posts back, Ethan played soccer this year and James was the coach. I kept waiting until it wasn't raining to try to get some good video and pictures of Ethan playing soccer, but, unfortunately, the cold, rainy summer, turned into a cold, rainy fall and that day never came. Here are a few pictures that I got over the course of the season. Not the best, but they do the job...

Ethan in his soccer uniform...#8

Ethan chasing down the ball

"Coach Damico" giving the boys a pep talk.

Lydia and Nolan all bundled up at the last game
(8:00, raining, and freezing cold)

Ethan loved soccer and was very sad to see it end. Their season went well, but, unfortunately they didn't have a win. They tied twice and lost the rest. It's all in fun, but we did learn that our oldest son is VERY competitive. Neither of us are very competitive, so we don't really know what to do with it, but hopefully it'll be a good thing.

No comments: