Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 25, 2008 - The Beginning

Okay, I'm going to start this blog thing to keep everyone updated on our oh so busy and important life. I'm hoping I will keep up with it with pictures and videos and have a "journal" of our daily life.

We just got over almost two weeks of my kids taking turns with an awful virus that caused a fever, runny nose, and crankiness. I think I've officially ruined Nolan. He thinks he can whine and cry and get anything he wants....this will be hard to break! Ethan seemed to get hit the hardest (fever up to 105 and pink eye) and missed a lot of school. Lydia started this whole thing. She was sick when we went to the indoor waterpark in Boyne two weeks ago. After she got better though, she started crawling. She's my earliest crawler (8 1/2 months) which I'm not extremely excited about, but it is cute to see her concentrating so hard and moving all around the house! I will post a video when I finally get one! Lydia also just got her 9 month pictures taken (a little early), so I will post those as well.

We are getting ready to head out to my mom's in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning for Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to seeing lots of extended family. It'll be sad this year because it will be the first Thanksgiving without my Grandmother. We will all be thinking of her...

No comments: